Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
ETC1+Alpha sprite packed in Sprite Packer gets corrupted after exiting play mode when build platform is Android
1. Import attached project.
2. In Build Settings, switch platform to Android.
3. Open "Test" scene.
4. Select "btn_empty" and "btn_play" in Assets.
5. In Sprite Packer, select Pack.
6. Enter Play mode.
7. Exit Play mode.
Expected result: Image in Scene remains the same.
Actual result: Image in Scene becomes corrupted. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2, 20017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework