Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
ETC1+Alpha sprite packed in Sprite Packer gets corrupted after exiting play mode when build platform is Android
1. Import attached project.
2. In Build Settings, switch platform to Android.
3. Open "Test" scene.
4. Select "btn_empty" and "btn_play" in Assets.
5. In Sprite Packer, select Pack.
6. Enter Play mode.
7. Exit Play mode.
Expected result: Image in Scene remains the same.
Actual result: Image in Scene becomes corrupted. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2, 20017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted