Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
ETC1+Alpha sprite packed in Sprite Packer gets corrupted after exiting play mode when build platform is Android
1. Import attached project.
2. In Build Settings, switch platform to Android.
3. Open "Test" scene.
4. Select "btn_empty" and "btn_play" in Assets.
5. In Sprite Packer, select Pack.
6. Enter Play mode.
7. Exit Play mode.
Expected result: Image in Scene remains the same.
Actual result: Image in Scene becomes corrupted. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2, 20017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis