Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
ETC1+Alpha sprite packed in Sprite Packer gets corrupted after exiting play mode when build platform is Android
1. Import attached project.
2. In Build Settings, switch platform to Android.
3. Open "Test" scene.
4. Select "btn_empty" and "btn_play" in Assets.
5. In Sprite Packer, select Pack.
6. Enter Play mode.
7. Exit Play mode.
Expected result: Image in Scene remains the same.
Actual result: Image in Scene becomes corrupted. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2, 20017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded