Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
ETC1+Alpha sprite packed in Sprite Packer gets corrupted after exiting play mode when build platform is Android
1. Import attached project.
2. In Build Settings, switch platform to Android.
3. Open "Test" scene.
4. Select "btn_empty" and "btn_play" in Assets.
5. In Sprite Packer, select Pack.
6. Enter Play mode.
7. Exit Play mode.
Expected result: Image in Scene remains the same.
Actual result: Image in Scene becomes corrupted. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2, 20017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated