Search Issue Tracker
Errors: "Assertion failed: Editor Camera already has a render stack set... recursive rendering" when moving camera
1. Open project attached. (926718 - HierarchyCrash (1)2.zip)
2. Move camera.
Expected result: No errors.
Actual result: Errors are spammed in console.
Notes: There are information about errors:
Error 1: Assertion failed: Editor Camera already has a render stack set... recursive rendering?
Error 2: Assertion failed: Stack state at FinishRenderingEditorCamera... but camera is not valid for rendering!
Workaround: Focus any object.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.1p2.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.1p1, 2017.3.0b1 (496fa42912c3)
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.1p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData