Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Entering play mode crashes at TerrainRenderer::EnforceLodTransitions
Steps to reproduce:
1. open ExampleProject
2. open scene "Third scene"
3. Press play
Result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2
Couldn't test on 5.2.5f1 because of script errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown