Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a21
Element collapse/expand arrows invisible when using UI Elements List View
1. Open the attached project: "1425220.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Select "TestThing" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: Element expand/collapse arrows are visible.
Actual result: Expand/collapse arrows aren't visible on Elements inside "List of Things" and "List of Simple Things with PropertyDrawer"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a16, 2023.1.0a1
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 (Console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first