Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not return true if a foldout is opened
1. Open attached project "FoldOut2020_2_2.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select GameObject
3. In Inspector window, unfold 'Part Sets'
4. Observe the foldout
Expected result: A button with the name "Add part set" appears
Actual result: The button does not appear
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset