Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not return true if a foldout is opened
1. Open attached project "FoldOut2020_2_2.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select GameObject
3. In Inspector window, unfold 'Part Sets'
4. Observe the foldout
Expected result: A button with the name "Add part set" appears
Actual result: The button does not appear
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property