Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUI.ObjectField and EditorGUILayout.ObjectField can't correctly use interface types as filter type
1. Open the attached project (interfaceType.zip)
2. Open the Test -> Test window
3. Try dragging the Cube game object into the object field (doesn't allow to add the game object)
4. Try dragging the Test component on the Cube game object into the object field (everything works now)
Expected: it should be possible to drag a game object that has an attached component that implements an interface into the object field that requires an interface type object
Reproduced in 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a4
due to the low priority of the defect we decided that we won't fix it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version