Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2019.3
[2019.3] EditorApplication.isPlaying is true OnDisable() when entering Play mode with Play Mode Options enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Editor
3. Enable "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)"
4. Add "Test.cs" to the project
5. Add the Test.cs script to any object in the scene
6. Enter Play Mode
7. Check the console
Actual result: EditorApplication.isPlaying is true when "OnDisable" callback is hit.
Expected result: EditorApplication.isPlaying is false.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute