Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.6f1, 2023.1.0b3, 2023.2.0a1
[Editor] Shift key prevent the use of SceneView tool shortcuts
# Create and open a new project
# Select SceneView window
# Press and hold 'Shift' key
# Try engaging FPS tool by 'Mouse 1'
Expected result: FPS tool is engaged.
Actual result: FPS tool is not engaged.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while
- Canvas elements are rendered in the Prefab preview window when Prefab is selected
- [macOS][ShaderGraph] Nodes are partially obscured and created in the Top Left screen corner when using Create Node Shortcut
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version