Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Editor poor/slow performance with multiple GameObjects (around 2k) while the scene window/view is visible
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SlowEditor.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Scene view, rotate the camera and observe the smoothness of it
Expected result: the scene rotation and movement is smooth
Actual result: the scene rotation and movement is slow
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Dec 09, 2019 23:50
Also on 2019.3.0f1.
Probably related: clicking and then dragging the mouse will make it behave as if the dragged happened first and then the click, selecting another object/field/button-click depending on where the action happened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in 2018.4.19f1