Search Issue Tracker
In Progress in 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
Fixed in 2023.2.0a8
Editor hangs opening a project when the "2D Animation" package is removed
How to reproduce:
# Open the attached project "ImporterMultiSelectCrash.zip"
# Open Window>Package Manager
# Remove the "2D Animation" package
# Close the Editor
# Repeat step 1
Expected results: The project opens
Actual results: The Editor is stuck at "Importing (iteration 2) : Images/test1.png" and "Importing (iteration 2) : Images/test2.png"
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0b10, 2022.2.7f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.0b9
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Screen.resolutions returns resolutions that include the notch area when called on Macs with a notch
- Shader Graph Editor Throws Exception When Deleting Custom Function Node
- Outlines are visible on Mesh when Alpha Clipping is enabled and Surface Type is set to Opaque
- UI Elements are not getting focused when navigating through using arrow keys if they’re placed in a specific position
- Deleted scene selection is wonky in the Build Settings