Search Issue Tracker
Editor doesn't account for Taskbar location if project was opened with different settings
1. In Windows Taskbar settings set your "Taskbar location on screen" to Top
2. Download and open the attached project 'taskbar.zip'
3. Make sure Editor is not Maximized
Expected result: Unity window is placed under Taskbar
Actual result: Unity window is placed into Taskbar
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1
- It seems that the Editor gets put in the right place if it's minimized and then opened again, yet not always.
- Trying to recreate a project on the same machine by having a taskbar on the bottom then exiting the project, changing the taskbar to be on top, and reopening the project doesn't reproduce the issue
- Issue can be reproduced if the project was saved in macOS or Windows environments before (both projects attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build