Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Editor crashes with C++ Runtime error when getting WWW.progress for a certain number of times
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the only scene in the project
3. Press "Play"
4. Editor crashes with the following error window:
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released