Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes with C++ Runtime error when getting WWW.progress for a certain number of times
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the only scene in the project
3. Press "Play"
4. Editor crashes with the following error window:
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction