Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Editor crashes with C++ Runtime error when getting WWW.progress for a certain number of times
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the only scene in the project
3. Press "Play"
4. Editor crashes with the following error window:
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash