Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes with C++ Runtime error when getting WWW.progress for a certain number of times
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the only scene in the project
3. Press "Play"
4. Editor crashes with the following error window:
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing