Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Found in [Package]
Editor crashes when trying to bake a static Speedtree GameObject with LODs
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "SpeedtreeBig.zip"
2. Open "Lighting" Scene
3. Window -> Rendering -> Lighting Settings -> Generate Lighting
Reproduced in: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.3f2, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.0a9
Note: Crash occurs only with Progressive CPU
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first