Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on LoadScene when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 863131_CS_repro.zip and open "TestScene"
2. Press Play
3. Press "Destroy & Regen Sprite" button
4. Observe asserts
5. (Optional) Repeat until Unity crashes
Editor crashes when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds() when scene is loaded and the script comes before the renderer in the list of components.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.3p4. 5.3.7p3
Note: to crash editor might take 5-20 presses
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4