Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on LoadScene when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 863131_CS_repro.zip and open "TestScene"
2. Press Play
3. Press "Destroy & Regen Sprite" button
4. Observe asserts
5. (Optional) Repeat until Unity crashes
Editor crashes when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds() when scene is loaded and the script comes before the renderer in the list of components.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.3p4. 5.3.7p3
Note: to crash editor might take 5-20 presses
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player