Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Editor crashes on LoadScene when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 863131_CS_repro.zip and open "TestScene"
2. Press Play
3. Press "Destroy & Regen Sprite" button
4. Observe asserts
5. (Optional) Repeat until Unity crashes
Editor crashes when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds() when scene is loaded and the script comes before the renderer in the list of components.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.3p4. 5.3.7p3
Note: to crash editor might take 5-20 presses
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework