Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on LoadScene when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 863131_CS_repro.zip and open "TestScene"
2. Press Play
3. Press "Destroy & Regen Sprite" button
4. Observe asserts
5. (Optional) Repeat until Unity crashes
Editor crashes when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds() when scene is loaded and the script comes before the renderer in the list of components.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.3p4. 5.3.7p3
Note: to crash editor might take 5-20 presses
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used