Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on LoadScene when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 863131_CS_repro.zip and open "TestScene"
2. Press Play
3. Press "Destroy & Regen Sprite" button
4. Observe asserts
5. (Optional) Repeat until Unity crashes
Editor crashes when OnBecameInvisible () contains WaitForSeconds() when scene is loaded and the script comes before the renderer in the list of components.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.3p4. 5.3.7p3
Note: to crash editor might take 5-20 presses
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window