Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor crash when Baking Lighting and Terrain Width is significantly larger than Terrain Length
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1192792_repro.zip"
2. Select "Terrain" Game Object
3. Change the Terrain Length to 10
4. Bake the Lighting
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a2
Hard to say how much larger width has to be than length, but it looks like about a couple of hundred units at least.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler