Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor crash when Baking Lighting and Terrain Width is significantly larger than Terrain Length
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1192792_repro.zip"
2. Select "Terrain" Game Object
3. Change the Terrain Length to 10
4. Bake the Lighting
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a2
Hard to say how much larger width has to be than length, but it looks like about a couple of hundred units at least.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2019.3.0b13
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15