Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Dynamically created UI.ScrollView with multiline texts are rendered in one line
1. Open user attached project.
2. Play scene
Notice that multiline text in dynamically created ScrollView is rendered properly.
3. Build as WebGL.
4. Play build.
Notice that multiline text is being in 1 line.
Repro on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0