Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Dynamically created UI.ScrollView with multiline texts are rendered in one line
1. Open user attached project.
2. Play scene
Notice that multiline text in dynamically created ScrollView is rendered properly.
3. Build as WebGL.
4. Play build.
Notice that multiline text is being in 1 line.
Repro on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project