Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Dynamically created UI.ScrollView with multiline texts are rendered in one line
1. Open user attached project.
2. Play scene
Notice that multiline text in dynamically created ScrollView is rendered properly.
3. Build as WebGL.
4. Play build.
Notice that multiline text is being in 1 line.
Repro on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated