Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Dynamically created UI.ScrollView with multiline texts are rendered in one line
1. Open user attached project.
2. Play scene
Notice that multiline text in dynamically created ScrollView is rendered properly.
3. Build as WebGL.
4. Play build.
Notice that multiline text is being in 1 line.
Repro on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button