Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Dynamically created UI.ScrollView with multiline texts are rendered in one line
1. Open user attached project.
2. Play scene
Notice that multiline text in dynamically created ScrollView is rendered properly.
3. Build as WebGL.
4. Play build.
Notice that multiline text is being in 1 line.
Repro on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets