Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
[DX11] running player on fullscreen exclusive mode shows black screen for too long
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that your graphics api is DX11
3. DX11 Fullscreen mode should be set to exclusive mode
4. Build and run the scene
5. Disable windowed
6. Notice that all screen becomes black for some time
7. Alt+Enter to minimize the window
8. Notice that it becomes black too
Note: If one uses two monitors, each time you click on application it makes screen black too. When minimizing both monitors start blinking.
Fixed in: 5.6.6f2, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone