Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[DX11] running player on fullscreen exclusive mode shows black screen for too long
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that your graphics api is DX11
3. DX11 Fullscreen mode should be set to exclusive mode
4. Build and run the scene
5. Disable windowed
6. Notice that all screen becomes black for some time
7. Alt+Enter to minimize the window
8. Notice that it becomes black too
Note: If one uses two monitors, each time you click on application it makes screen black too. When minimizing both monitors start blinking.
Fixed in: 5.6.6f2, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS