Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2020.3.X, 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a16
Duplicate delegates are added to EditorApplication.update after maximizing then minimizing the Game or Scene view
1. Open the user's attached project "newProject-2022.1-URP"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click the "Log EditorApplication.update delegates" button in the Game view
4. Maximize then minimize the Game or Scene view
5. Click the "Log EditorApplication.update delegates" button in the Game view
Expected result: The amount of logged in the Console window delegates is the same
Actual result: A delegate is added after step 4
Reproducible with: 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.13f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a6
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
1. The list of delegates can be viewed by clicking on the Console log or opening the Editor.log
2. UnityEditor.GameView.RepaintIfNeeded is added after maximizing then minimizing the Game view, UnityEditor.SceneView.UpdateAnimatedMaterials - after maximizing then minimizing the Scene view
3. Only reproducible with Scene view in 2020.3.38f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"