Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Dragging a cubemap onto a scene doesn't generate skybox material, duplicates file twice instead (regression since 5.2)
1. Open attached project
2. Drag and drop "museum.hdr" file from the Project window to Scene view
Expected behavior: cubemap texture is applied to the scene
Actual behavior: duplicated texture twice in the Assets folder
Note: was not able to reproduce with .cubemap files
Reproducible with: 5.2.0f3, 5.2.2f1, 5.2.3p2, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a5
Not reproducible with: 5.0.4f1, 5.1.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown