Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
.NET3.5 Editor crashes from a fixed statement in unsafe .dll compiled by VS2017
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
Reproduced on 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
Fixed in: 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.