Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Disabling Cloth Component on Prefab crashes the Editor at (Unity::Cloth::SetEnabled)
1. Create a new project.
2. Create an empty object.
3. Add Cloth component to it.
4. Move it to project window to create prefab.
5. Disable cloth component on that prefab.
Expected Result: No Crash happens.
Actual Result: Editor crashes immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3. 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.3.0a6.
Works fine on: 5.5.4p1.
Regression introduced in 5.6.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets