Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Disabling Cloth Component on Prefab crashes the Editor at (Unity::Cloth::SetEnabled)
1. Create a new project.
2. Create an empty object.
3. Add Cloth component to it.
4. Move it to project window to create prefab.
5. Disable cloth component on that prefab.
Expected Result: No Crash happens.
Actual Result: Editor crashes immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3. 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.3.0a6.
Works fine on: 5.5.4p1.
Regression introduced in 5.6.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated