Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Disabling Cloth Component on Prefab crashes the Editor at (Unity::Cloth::SetEnabled)
1. Create a new project.
2. Create an empty object.
3. Add Cloth component to it.
4. Move it to project window to create prefab.
5. Disable cloth component on that prefab.
Expected Result: No Crash happens.
Actual Result: Editor crashes immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3. 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.3.0a6.
Works fine on: 5.5.4p1.
Regression introduced in 5.6.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction