Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Disabling Cloth Component on Prefab crashes the Editor at (Unity::Cloth::SetEnabled)
1. Create a new project.
2. Create an empty object.
3. Add Cloth component to it.
4. Move it to project window to create prefab.
5. Disable cloth component on that prefab.
Expected Result: No Crash happens.
Actual Result: Editor crashes immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3. 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.3.0a6.
Works fine on: 5.5.4p1.
Regression introduced in 5.6.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset