Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Disabling Cloth Component on Prefab crashes the Editor at (Unity::Cloth::SetEnabled)
1. Create a new project.
2. Create an empty object.
3. Add Cloth component to it.
4. Move it to project window to create prefab.
5. Disable cloth component on that prefab.
Expected Result: No Crash happens.
Actual Result: Editor crashes immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3. 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.3.0a6.
Works fine on: 5.5.4p1.
Regression introduced in 5.6.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour