Search Issue Tracker
Different behaviour when trying to buy pending item on Google Play and App Store.
Buy a Consumable product and return PurchaseProcessingResult.Pending in ProcessPurchase(), then buy it again:
1. Google Play: OnPurchaseFailed is called with DuplicateTransaction reason.
2. App Store: User is prompted with Apple Store UI with "This In-App purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free", and nothing gets called in IStoreListener.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework