Search Issue Tracker
Different behaviour when trying to buy pending item on Google Play and App Store.
Buy a Consumable product and return PurchaseProcessingResult.Pending in ProcessPurchase(), then buy it again:
1. Google Play: OnPurchaseFailed is called with DuplicateTransaction reason.
2. App Store: User is prompted with Apple Store UI with "This In-App purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free", and nothing gets called in IStoreListener.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website