Search Issue Tracker
Different behaviour when trying to buy pending item on Google Play and App Store.
Buy a Consumable product and return PurchaseProcessingResult.Pending in ProcessPurchase(), then buy it again:
1. Google Play: OnPurchaseFailed is called with DuplicateTransaction reason.
2. App Store: User is prompted with Apple Store UI with "This In-App purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free", and nothing gets called in IStoreListener.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle