Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Device Model is not reported to Performance Reporting service for managed exceptions
The Performance Reporting service supports capture of the device model on which an error occurred, however this is not being reported by clients when reporting a managed exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime