Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[DestroyImmediate] Calling GetComponent after DestroyImmediate crashes at MonoBehaviour::CallAwake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "766939.zip"
2. Open scene "A"
3. Run scene
Workaround: Don't call GetComponent after DestroyImmediate OR change DestroyImmediate to Destroy
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode