Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[DestroyImmediate] Calling GetComponent after DestroyImmediate crashes at MonoBehaviour::CallAwake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "766939.zip"
2. Open scene "A"
3. Run scene
Workaround: Don't call GetComponent after DestroyImmediate OR change DestroyImmediate to Destroy
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project