Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[DestroyImmediate] Calling GetComponent after DestroyImmediate crashes at MonoBehaviour::CallAwake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "766939.zip"
2. Open scene "A"
3. Run scene
Workaround: Don't call GetComponent after DestroyImmediate OR change DestroyImmediate to Destroy
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3