Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[DestroyImmediate] Calling GetComponent after DestroyImmediate crashes at MonoBehaviour::CallAwake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "766939.zip"
2. Open scene "A"
3. Run scene
Workaround: Don't call GetComponent after DestroyImmediate OR change DestroyImmediate to Destroy
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade