Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 1.0.X
Found in [Package]
DenoiserType.None doesn't work
Denoiser::DenoiserFactory returns NULL instead of returning a valid denoiser.
The API docs state that a pass through denoiser should be created:
public enum DenoiserType
/// Do not perform any denoising.
None = 0,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio