Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
deleting an animation layer and entering play mode causes crash on MemoryProfiler::UnregisterAllocation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "controller" scene
3. Open Animator Window
4. Select "Animation/bot Controller"
5. Delete "Base Layer" in Animator
6. Press Play
7. Notice Unity crashing
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade