Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
deleting an animation layer and entering play mode causes crash on MemoryProfiler::UnregisterAllocation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "controller" scene
3. Open Animator Window
4. Select "Animation/bot Controller"
5. Delete "Base Layer" in Animator
6. Press Play
7. Notice Unity crashing
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode