Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
deleting an animation layer and entering play mode causes crash on MemoryProfiler::UnregisterAllocation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "controller" scene
3. Open Animator Window
4. Select "Animation/bot Controller"
5. Delete "Base Layer" in Animator
6. Press Play
7. Notice Unity crashing
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown