Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Default Screen Width and Height fields hang for a moment when clicking on "Default Is Native Resolution" checkbox
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to top menu -> "Edit" -> "Project Settings..."
3. Open "Player" settings -> "Resolution and presentation"
4. Click on "Default Is Native Resolution" checkbox
Expected result: No delay while fields are expanding
Actual result: Fields hang for a moment
Reproducible: 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform