Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Default Screen Width and Height fields hang for a moment when clicking on "Default Is Native Resolution" checkbox
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to top menu -> "Edit" -> "Project Settings..."
3. Open "Player" settings -> "Resolution and presentation"
4. Click on "Default Is Native Resolution" checkbox
Expected result: No delay while fields are expanding
Actual result: Fields hang for a moment
Reproducible: 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit