Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Cursor is visible when Cursor.visible is set to false or Cursor.lockState is set to Locked and the Game view is not focused
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode by pressing the Play button
Expected result: The cursor is not visible
Actual result: The cursor is visible
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a11, 2021.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a10
- The issue is not reproducible on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"