Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Crashed in Unity::GameObject::SendMessageAny when animating property 'Override Sorting' on Canvas
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "CanvasCrashRepro.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'Boot' and press Play.
4) In Game tab, click on Crash button.
5) Observe crash.
Tested versions: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p6, 5.4.0b23, 5.4.0b24.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app