Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Crash on some mobile when using ARGB32 temporary render textures from Unity 5.2.1
Unity crashes on certain mobile devices when using 4 or more temporary render textures with the RenderTextureFormat.ARGB32 format.
The crash doesn't happen immediately but only after a couple of seconds running the build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset