Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Crash on some mobile when using ARGB32 temporary render textures from Unity 5.2.1
Unity crashes on certain mobile devices when using 4 or more temporary render textures with the RenderTextureFormat.ARGB32 format.
The crash doesn't happen immediately but only after a couple of seconds running the build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac