Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Crash on some mobile when using ARGB32 temporary render textures from Unity 5.2.1
Unity crashes on certain mobile devices when using 4 or more temporary render textures with the RenderTextureFormat.ARGB32 format.
The crash doesn't happen immediately but only after a couple of seconds running the build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error