Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on Shader::FindPropertyIndex when changing Material's Shader to Standard
1. Open attached project "1304931"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Cube"
4. In the Inspector, change the Material's Shader to "Standard"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b5, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.0a6, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object