Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on Shader::FindPropertyIndex when changing Material's Shader to Standard
1. Open attached project "1304931"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Cube"
4. In the Inspector, change the Material's Shader to "Standard"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b5, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.0a6, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode