Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Planned for 2019.4
Fixed in 2020.2, 2021.1
Crash on Shader::FindPropertyIndex when changing Material's Shader to Standard
1. Open attached project "1304931"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Cube"
4. In the Inspector, change the Material's Shader to "Standard"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b5, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.0a6, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source