Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on Shader::FindPropertyIndex when changing Material's Shader to Standard
1. Open attached project "1304931"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select "Cube"
4. In the Inspector, change the Material's Shader to "Standard"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b5, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.0a6, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler