Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on QuadTreeNodeRenderer::AddAsRenderNode in a Scene which has a Planar Reflection Probe and Terrain with a Splat Map
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "CityStreets" Scene in the attached "case_1194200.zip" Unity project
2. Zoom in and out repeatedly in the Scene view
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0b3
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a5
Note: not reproducible on a Terrain which does not have a Terrain Asset with a Splat Map. Unable to reproduce on versions 2019.2.0a5 and older due to the Terrain Asset having a higher SerializedFile version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy