Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash in physx::PxsBroadPhaseContextSap::batchUpdate after indeterminate time in play mode
1. Open project attached (GoIPhysXCrashRepro.zip)
2. Open scene crashtest1.
3. Press play.
4. Wait for 1-3 minutes.
Expected result: Unity will keep working.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: It might be related to object creation/destruction but it is not totally clear which kinds of objects will trigger it and which will not.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b7.
Works fine on: 5.5.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices