Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 2017.3.X
Crash in physx::PxcDiscreteNarrowPhasePCM after entering a Play mode if Convex propertie on Mesh Collider is disabled
1. Open the attached project "crash.zip";
2. Open the Main.unity scene;
3. Make sure that object riverscene1/ground has Convex disabled in the Mesh Collider;
4. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: Editor will start a play mode;
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1.
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values