Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.18f1, 2023.2.0a19
CPU and GPU Progressive Lightmappers produce different Lightmap results when generating Lighting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "GPUBakeProblems.zip"
2. Open Window>Rendering>Lightning
3. Click "Generate Lightning"
4. Change Lightmapper to "Progressive GPU"
5. Select the "Baked Lightmaps" tab
6. Open the Lightmap
7. Repeat step 3
Expected results: Lightmaps are the same
Actual results: Lightmaps are the different
Reproducible with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a14
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project