Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Copying and pasting animation frame key results in incorrect key values if the keys are selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Bog.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select "Enemy" in the Hierarchy
4. Open Animation window
5. Copy the first frame keys (make sure the keys remain selected)
6. Paste the keys somewhere else in the animation
Actual result: Key values are not the same as copied keys and the animation breaks. (gif attached)
Expected result: Unity should paste the same values.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.24f1.
The keys are pasted correctly if the keys are unselected when pasting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps