Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Copying and pasting animation frame key results in incorrect key values if the keys are selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Bog.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select "Enemy" in the Hierarchy
4. Open Animation window
5. Copy the first frame keys (make sure the keys remain selected)
6. Paste the keys somewhere else in the animation
Actual result: Key values are not the same as copied keys and the animation breaks. (gif attached)
Expected result: Unity should paste the same values.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.24f1.
The keys are pasted correctly if the keys are unselected when pasting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project