Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Copying and pasting animation frame key results in incorrect key values if the keys are selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Bog.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select "Enemy" in the Hierarchy
4. Open Animation window
5. Copy the first frame keys (make sure the keys remain selected)
6. Paste the keys somewhere else in the animation
Actual result: Key values are not the same as copied keys and the animation breaks. (gif attached)
Expected result: Unity should paste the same values.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.24f1.
The keys are pasted correctly if the keys are unselected when pasting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected