Search Issue Tracker
Color Eyedropper is not selecting colors from the extended display
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "My project.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select "GameObject"
3. In the Inspector window select the Color Eyedropper and move the cursor to the extended display
4. Observe the Color Eyedropper color
Expected result: The Color Eyedropper is showing colors from the extended display
Actual result: The Color Eyedropper is showing the last color from the main display but a bit darker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo