Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Collaborate toolbar doesn't work when the project is created from the Unity Dashboard website
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in Unity ID > Projects > Create New Project (https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/projects/create/)
2. Enable Unity Collaborate in the Overview of the project
3. Download the Project from the Unity Cloud via Unity Hub
4. Open the Project
5. Open the Collaborate window from the Services window
6. Click the "Open the Collaborate toolbar" option
Expected result: the Collaborate toolbar opens
Actual result: the Collaborate toolbar doesn't open
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.3.0a8, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
-This is fixed by resetting packages to defaults
-The "manifest.json" doesn't contain any packages after the project is downloaded and opened
-The Collab drop-down menu button at the toolbar is also missing in the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string