Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Cloth] Cloth deletes MeshRenderer component when entering playmode
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 1
3. Add cloth to banner1
4. Enter playmode
5. Notice that meshrenderer gets deleted and notification is posted into console:
"MeshRenderer component deleted: Obsolete"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open