Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Cloth] Cloth deletes MeshRenderer component when entering playmode
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 1
3. Add cloth to banner1
4. Enter playmode
5. Notice that meshrenderer gets deleted and notification is posted into console:
"MeshRenderer component deleted: Obsolete"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete