Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Cloth] Cloth deletes MeshRenderer component when entering playmode
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 1
3. Add cloth to banner1
4. Enter playmode
5. Notice that meshrenderer gets deleted and notification is posted into console:
"MeshRenderer component deleted: Obsolete"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager