Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Cloth] Cloth deletes MeshRenderer component when entering playmode
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 1
3. Add cloth to banner1
4. Enter playmode
5. Notice that meshrenderer gets deleted and notification is posted into console:
"MeshRenderer component deleted: Obsolete"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown