Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Cloth] Cloth deletes MeshRenderer component when entering playmode
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 1
3. Add cloth to banner1
4. Enter playmode
5. Notice that meshrenderer gets deleted and notification is posted into console:
"MeshRenderer component deleted: Obsolete"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh