Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Clear is performed ineffictively on Metal
Clear is performed ineffictively on Metal by doing load from buffer and drawing quad, which costs 2-4 ms on iPhone6+.
Build & run attached project to A8 device, compare GPU performance on GLES vs Metal, notice that Metal is doing clear by drawing quad.
It is regression from 5.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released