Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Changing the parent of an object with a collider component to a Composite Collider 2D object causes an Assertion failed error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “ColliderParent.zip” Unity project
2. Open scene “Example”
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click the red button in Game window
No error appears
Assertion failed error appears after object parent was changed to an object with CompositeCollider2D
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f2,, 2017.2.1f1,, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.1.0b4, 5.6.4p4, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0p3
Didn’t reproduce in: 2017.1.0b3, 5.6.0p2, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b4, 5.6.0p3
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_CompositeCollider == NULL'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'