Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Can't change Animation Clip with AnimationOverrideController when AnimatorControllerPlayable is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("animatoroverridecontroller-bug.zip")
2. Enter PlayMode
3. Press 'a' in keyboard
Expected result: Animation Clip is changed to a different one
Actual result: Animation stops
Reproducible with: 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown