Search Issue Tracker
Camera animation broken FOV after project upgrade from 2020.3 to 2022.1
Project is in BuiltinRP. I don't think this issue is render-pipeline specific.
1. Open attached project (CamAni.zip)
2. Open camani scene, hit play
3. Observe GameView
2022.1.0b4.2571 (0b1e54378c16) - animation is broken, on Hierarchy select "camera1", observe FieldOfView is being set to "1e-05"
2020.3.27f1.1527.3 (e759542391ea) - animation is fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP