Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Building WebGL fails with IL2CPP error and 'Build & Run' still tries to run the project
1) Open attached project
2) Build and Run it for WebGL
Expected: Project builds and runs properly
Actual: Building fails with IL2CPP error (below) and 'localhost' player is still run (though it displays only 404 error as the building failed)
Reproduced in 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted