Search Issue Tracker
Build fails when there is a comma in the Project's path
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project with a comma in its name (for example: "aaaa, bbbb")
2. Build the Project
Expected result: Project builds without issues
Actual result: Build fails due to "System.IO.FileNotFoundException"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b2, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)