Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Build crashes when swap chain resizes on startup
How to reproduce:
1. Change the first monitor’s scale to 125% & the second monitor’s scale to 100%
2. Open attached project "MonitorTest.zip"
3. Build the project
4. Open the build via cmd with "-monitor 2" argument
Expected result: Build does not crash
Actual result: Build crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.28f1
Not reproducible with - 2019.4.24f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR