Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
BoxCast2D and CircleCast2D has inconsistent edges at the starting collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached "New Unity Project 2.zip (3 MB)"
2) play the scene
note: Green box is of size = 1 and casts a BoxCast to negative x axis upon collision it turns red
3) drag the object towards positive X axis
Expected: Collision stays consistent throughout the BoxCast
Actual: Polygon gap exist only underneath the box
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.0.4f1, 5.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade