Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
BoxCast2D and CircleCast2D has inconsistent edges at the starting collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached "New Unity Project 2.zip (3 MB)"
2) play the scene
note: Green box is of size = 1 and casts a BoxCast to negative x axis upon collision it turns red
3) drag the object towards positive X axis
Expected: Collision stays consistent throughout the BoxCast
Actual: Polygon gap exist only underneath the box
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.0.4f1, 5.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3