Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
BoxCast2D and CircleCast2D has inconsistent edges at the starting collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached "New Unity Project 2.zip (3 MB)"
2) play the scene
note: Green box is of size = 1 and casts a BoxCast to negative x axis upon collision it turns red
3) drag the object towards positive X axis
Expected: Collision stays consistent throughout the BoxCast
Actual: Polygon gap exist only underneath the box
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.0.4f1, 5.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader