Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
BoxCast2D and CircleCast2D has inconsistent edges at the starting collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached "New Unity Project 2.zip (3 MB)"
2) play the scene
note: Green box is of size = 1 and casts a BoxCast to negative x axis upon collision it turns red
3) drag the object towards positive X axis
Expected: Collision stays consistent throughout the BoxCast
Actual: Polygon gap exist only underneath the box
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.0.4f1, 5.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'