Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Blue "(Default Value)" does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window
The blue "(Default Value)" text does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window, but works as expected when deleting keys in the Dopesheet.
See attached image where all Position.y keys were deleted in the Dopesheet (and have the blue "Default Value" text) and all Position.z keys were deleted in the Curves window (no blue "Default Value" text... bug).
This should be consistent and always give the blue "Default Value" text.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves