Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Blue "(Default Value)" does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window
The blue "(Default Value)" text does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window, but works as expected when deleting keys in the Dopesheet.
See attached image where all Position.y keys were deleted in the Dopesheet (and have the blue "Default Value" text) and all Position.z keys were deleted in the Curves window (no blue "Default Value" text... bug).
This should be consistent and always give the blue "Default Value" text.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab