Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Blue "(Default Value)" does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window
The blue "(Default Value)" text does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window, but works as expected when deleting keys in the Dopesheet.
See attached image where all Position.y keys were deleted in the Dopesheet (and have the blue "Default Value" text) and all Position.z keys were deleted in the Curves window (no blue "Default Value" text... bug).
This should be consistent and always give the blue "Default Value" text.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab