Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Blue "(Default Value)" does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window
The blue "(Default Value)" text does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window, but works as expected when deleting keys in the Dopesheet.
See attached image where all Position.y keys were deleted in the Dopesheet (and have the blue "Default Value" text) and all Position.z keys were deleted in the Curves window (no blue "Default Value" text... bug).
This should be consistent and always give the blue "Default Value" text.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property