Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Blue "(Default Value)" does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window
The blue "(Default Value)" text does not appear when deleting keys from Curves window, but works as expected when deleting keys in the Dopesheet.
See attached image where all Position.y keys were deleted in the Dopesheet (and have the blue "Default Value" text) and all Position.z keys were deleted in the Curves window (no blue "Default Value" text... bug).
This should be consistent and always give the blue "Default Value" text.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed