Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
Baking light causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project " Leakbug.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. In Lighting settings press bake
4. After a couple seconds move any object in the Scene view
Expected Result: No errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar