Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
Baking light causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project " Leakbug.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. In Lighting settings press bake
4. After a couple seconds move any object in the Scene view
Expected Result: No errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'