Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
Baking light causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project " Leakbug.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. In Lighting settings press bake
4. After a couple seconds move any object in the Scene view
Expected Result: No errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source