Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Baking light causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project " Leakbug.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. In Lighting settings press bake
4. After a couple seconds move any object in the Scene view
Expected Result: No errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window