Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Baking light causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project " Leakbug.zip"
2. Open scene "1"
3. In Lighting settings press bake
4. After a couple seconds move any object in the Scene view
Expected Result: No errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Photoshop .psb textures are importing all-grayscale [2022.1 regression]
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible