Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[Backport] [Timeline] The text from the name field in the Timeline Track can't be Copied/Pasted or edited in Inspector
1. Open the attached project "TimelineTest.zip";
2. Select the timeline "New Timeline";
3. Select the Animation Track "Test" in the Timeline window;
4. Try to select the name of the track and copy/paste the text.
Actual results: it is not possible to copy and paste only the text from track name, also, the track name is not editable in the Inspector window.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.8f1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.06.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times