Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[Backport] [Timeline] The text from the name field in the Timeline Track can't be Copied/Pasted or edited in Inspector
1. Open the attached project "TimelineTest.zip";
2. Select the timeline "New Timeline";
3. Select the Animation Track "Test" in the Timeline window;
4. Try to select the name of the track and copy/paste the text.
Actual results: it is not possible to copy and paste only the text from track name, also, the track name is not editable in the Inspector window.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.8f1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.06.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted